OpenShot Video Editor, is Free, Simple, yet extremely powerful, and is available for Mac, Window and Linux.
It is requires minimal resources
Video editing benefits from large amounts of memory, modern CPUs, and fast disks. Basically, you want the best computer you can afford when editing video. Here are the minimum system requirements:
- 64-bit Operating System (Linux, OS X, Windows 7/8/10)
- Multi-core processor with 64-bit support
- 4GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- 500 MB of hard-disk space for installation
- Optional: Solid-state drive (SSD), if utilizing disk-caching (and an additional 10GB of hard-disk space)
OpenShot Video Editor is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.